Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Bits and Pieces – April 19, 2005

I found the most wonderful peppermint shower gel up north. It is made by the Vermont Soap Company and is organic. I love the smell of peppermint! Every time I use it, it immediately lifts my spirits.

I have a relative who passes on issues of Midwest Living to me. (Thanks, Barb!) In a recent issue, they had a small article on the Victorian Trading Company. I checked out their website and they have some beautiful things.

Michigan is a state where if you don’t like the weather you only have to wait a day (or an hour) and it will change. We have just had four weeks of the most incredible April weather anyone remembers. We have had sunny days almost non-stop for four weeks. I think the flowers and flowering trees are at least 10-14 days ahead of schedule. We are finally due for some much needed rain tonight, but this June-like weather in April has been an incredible blessing.

No comments: