Friday, May 13, 2005

Just stopping by

I haven't written much this week because we've just had a full week. This is the busy time of year for our business so we are spending many long hours working. We are thankful though to have lots of work because we know there are many people who do not have jobs or enough work.

We've been hoping to get my blog switched over to the new location. I've had the domain name registered for quite a while, but we haven't used it. Unfortunately/fortunately David has been so busy with work that he just hasn't had time to work on it and I'm technically-challenged so the chances of me doing it alone are nil.

But I am looking forward to getting the new site up. There are a lot of things I want to do that the Blogger system doesn't let me do.

So now you know where I have been. Thanks for the comments people have left recently. I receive all the comments in my mailbox and I read all of them even if I don't respond to them.

Hopefully I will be able to get back here again this weekend!

1 comment:

Kindred Nutmeg said...

Stopping by to say Hi.. Good work on Your blog..

Kudos.
Nutmeg