Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Microwave Frittata for Two

I tried out this recipe today. I think I cut it out of one of those Kraft Food Magazines they send me every few months. It was good and quick. I used red peppers and green onions instead of green pepper. I also added some salt and pepper. I used a 9-inch glass pie plate since that’s what I had and it only took about 4 and ½ minutes to cook rather than 6.

4 eggs
1 Tbsp water
½ cup shredded cheddar
½ cup chopped green pepper

Spray 8-inch microwaveable pie plate with cooking spray. Wisk eggs and water in bowl and pour into pie plate. Sprinkle with cheese and green pepper.

Microwave on high approximately 6 minutes or until eggs are set and cheese is melted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I liked it! :-)

Nicole Seitler said...

Microwaves are the best for Frittatas, I think. :) I made one the other day with everything I could think of in it:

Onion
Garlic
Herbs
Potato
Spinach
Parm & Cheddar

It was YUMMY! And easy to make.