Friday, April 01, 2005

So where have I been? (aka Sallie did not drop off the face of the earth)

It is hard to believe that it has been almost two weeks since I last wrote. However, they have been two long weeks for me. I’ve been severely under the weather health-wise, kicking off the whole thing on my birthday (of all days). I’m still working with my doctor to try to get myself back to normal. In the meantime, I’ve been REALLY grateful we didn’t cancel our basic cable last month. I’ve had lots of time to catch up with Cosby, Home Improvement, The Brady Bunch, Magnum PI and various other shows of my youth.

Well, enough of that. I’m back. Slowly but surely I hope to get up to speed and start posting regularly. I’ve missed it and judging from the hits counter (and one phone call!), at least a few other people have been looking for my return.

So let the blogging (re)begin!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sallie:

glad you're back and feeling somewhat better! i've been looking forward to your posts again...